It's that time of year again
It has been quite a while since we last logged in for a new post. Chalk that up to moving to a new town, getting new jobs, starting school, and frankly just getting settled. We are sorry about the slacking, but it shall end now...
---------------------------------
Recently, I spent time in Montana for Thanksgiving, keeping up a tradition that has been going on for some years now. I get to spend time with Mike and his family eating turkey and exploring the sloughs of Dillon looking for ducks. This year we also found some pheasant.
Montana is a beautiful state. We snapped a few more great photos this year...
---------------------------------
Recently, I spent time in Montana for Thanksgiving, keeping up a tradition that has been going on for some years now. I get to spend time with Mike and his family eating turkey and exploring the sloughs of Dillon looking for ducks. This year we also found some pheasant.
Montana is a beautiful state. We snapped a few more great photos this year...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<<< Main Page