The Desert
This past week Kamie and I spent some time visiting a few of the national parks in southern Utah. First was Zion, where we hiked the Narrows (imagine a river running through a slot canyon with 1000 ft. walls).
Next, we went to Bryce Canyon where we enjoyed some of the cleanest air in the U.S.
After Bryce came the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument where we did an overnight trip into the wilderness. This 20 mile hike included hiking on rolling rock,

through rivers,

and through a desert.

The last place we stopped was Capitol Reef, which is a 100 mile fold in the earth's crust.

Our next trip is up north. Check back soon for pictures from there.
Next, we went to Bryce Canyon where we enjoyed some of the cleanest air in the U.S.
After Bryce came the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument where we did an overnight trip into the wilderness. This 20 mile hike included hiking on rolling rock,

through rivers,

and through a desert.

The last place we stopped was Capitol Reef, which is a 100 mile fold in the earth's crust.

Our next trip is up north. Check back soon for pictures from there.





1 Comments:
Hi Kamie,
Congratulations! This a real cause for some Special K bars. I am so happy for the both of you. Am anxious to meet John. I think he is a lucky man!
I already plan to attend the gala event so I can babysit for
Baby Twomey when he/she needs to sleep.
Congrats again.
Love, Kay (Isaacs)
Post a Comment
<<< Main Page